The horizontal mounted non-dimmable lamp from Lunera Lighting is a plug 'n play LED replacement for CFL downlights with a 2-pin G24d (magnetic ballast) socket. Voltage is driven by the installed ballast. Compatible with 13W, 18W and 26W non-lensed and non-dimming fixtures only. Simply take out the existing CFL lamp and replace with this lamp. No bypassing of the existing ballast is needed. -4°F - 100°F ambient temperature. Use in dry locations only. Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures. LDL Listed
Not compatible with most older CFL ballasts built in 2003 and earlier, dimming ballasts and some non-mainstream off-brand ballasts.
Not intended for use in lensed downlights.
Compatible with the following ballasts:
- Triad/Universal Lighting Technologies
- Osram Sylvania
- Energy Savings
- Hatch model numbers C213UNVME, QTP 2x26CF/UNV DM, 226/32/42, FUNV DM, ICF-2S18-H1-LD, ES-2-CFQ-26-120-C, HC226PS/UV/WJ
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with this lamp
- Insert the lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
DO NOT "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. This lamp only operates on magnetic ballasts. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.