GR-120V-CW-2W Greenwatt Brand 150' LED Rope Light Reel offers a vibrant, long lasting and cost effective alternative to traditional incandescent rope light, consuming 85% less energy and lasting up to four times longer. Ideal for cove lighting, cabinets (above or below), bookshelves, toe kick (kitchen or bath), and decks. Emits virtually no heat and is cool to the touch.
Includes 25 mounting clips, 3 end caps, 3 connectors, 50 screws, 2 in-line splice connectors, 5' power cord and two extra power cords. Suitable for commercial or residential lighting.
This product is not a chasing rope light. For chasing rope lights please contact Bulbs.com at 888.455.2800. Bulk reels can be field cut (no longer UL listed if reel is cut and/or spliced) for maximum project flexibility. A maximum of two cut pieces can be used with included extra power cords and accessories. Sold in 150' reels only.
- Indoor/Outdoor rated, IP44
- 120V, 60Hz AC operation (1.6A inverter converts AC to DC)
- The flexibility of incandescent rope light - without the heat!
- Uses the highest grade PVC available and a newly developed UV inhibitor to help ensure its longevity
- Cuttable every 3 ft. at scissor stamp - will void UL listing if cut
- Heat resistant clear PVC housing with LEDs every 1", positioned horizontally
- 12 LEDs per foot
- Provide switched outlet for On/Off and dimming control
- Dimmable with most standard incandescent, low voltage magnetic and low voltage electronic dimmers. Check local electrical code and minimum load of dimmer
- UL Listed if the whole 150' reel is used without alterations or cuts