Be prepared for darkness with a bucket full of lights you'll need in a pinch. We have all lost power and been unable to find the trusty flashlight, matches to light the candle and the blanket to keep us warm.
In this bucket you'll find the following products:
- Nokero solar light - charge for a few hours in the sun and its ready to use.
- Sengled Everbright - use this bulb like you would an ordinary lightbulb in your table lamp, recessed can, anywhere you'll need light if the power goes out. This bulb is designed to recognize when the power is lost, it will then switch to its battery power without missing a beat and give light for 3.5 hours.
- Duracell Flashlight - with a no slip grip and 289 feet of light, everyone needs one of these kicking around the house.
- Duracell Headlamp - trying to find things in the dark with a flashlight in your hand can sometimes be difficult, here is your solution.
- Satco 3 in 1 plug in night light has an automatic sensor, turns into a flashlight and has a power fail.
- A soft blanket for when you get cold.
- First aid kit - in case you still manage to walk into something with all the lighting provided in this bucket.
- Last but not least, a reusable 5 gallon bucket - we all need one.
This is a great gift for your hard to buy for in-laws or the person who just has everything. They're not getting another one of these! Give the gift of safety in an emergency.