Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Columbia Lighting 4' Bi-Level Light Fixture is the perfect solution for stairwells, as well as other low-occupancy areas such as storerooms, restrooms and parking structures.
A single low wattage 2' F17T8 lamp delivers constant light output while two 4' F32T8 lamps are controlled by an integral occupancy/daylight harvesting sensor.
This fixture maximizes energy savings by intelligently managing illumination levels to avoid wasted watts. Uses one 2' F17T8 lamp and two 4' F32T8 lamps with Electronic T8 programmed start ballast for 120 or 277 voltage.
LAMPS NOT INCLUDED
- Energy saving luminaire with integrated occupancy controls
- Hubbell Building Automation internally mounted Passive Infared Occupancy sensor
- Bi-level light control offers safety and security
- White aluminum body allows for greater heat dissipation
- Highly efficient acrylic lens with a linear refractive pattern for even illumination and excellent lamp obscuration
- White aluminum 0.032" thick fixture housing
- Tool-less access to ballast for ease of maintenance
- Can be surface mounted or suspended
- Fail-safe operation switches light level to 100% if sensor is damaged
- Optional battery backup available for emergency egress applications
The product image for this item has been provided by the manufacturer and may not accurately represent all specifications of this product. Please refer to the technical specifications of this product for the most accurate information.
Number of Lamps
Magnetic ballasts are a legacy technology and use inductance to transform the line voltage to the voltage required to "fire" or excite the gasses in a lamp. Electronic ballasts use a variety of starting methods, and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts in converting input power to the proper lamp power and operate fluorescent lamps at higher frequencies, resulting in an overall lamp-ballast system – increasing efficacy 15% to 20% over a magnetic equivalent.
|Electronic Programmed Start
|F32T8 & F17T8
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Watts per Bulb
|White Enamel on Aluminum
Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
The way in which a fixture attaches to its relevant surface.
|Surface, wall or suspended
Q & A
- Is this plug and play (i.e. no rewiring - utilizes existing ballast or does ballast need to be changed)?
This fixture comes with a ballast, but not bulbs.