Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Sea Gull Lighting 30 watt electronic transformer for Ambiance® LED puck lights - white. Integral on/off switch and 8' output cord for connection.
- No minimum load, input 120VAC, output 12VAC, 0-30W output
- 2.5A maximum
- Electronic circuit design for increased efficiency and reliability
- Short circuit and overload protection, automatic shut down/reset
- Emits no audible noise, sound rated A
- Maximum operating temperatures -20°C to +90°C
- Electrically isolated, flame resistant, UL 2108 approved plastic enclosure
- ETL listed, damp location
- Supplied with 96" of wire
- Can be used with electronic low-voltage dimmer
|Sea Gull Lighting
A measure of electrical potential, expressed in volts. Voltage "force" is the measurement of pressure that pushes electrical current through a conductor.
The transformed power output from a transformer.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|1 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment