Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Sea Gull Lighting 60 watt, 12V Plug-In Zero-Load Electronic Transformer. For use with 12 VAC Ambiance® Flexible LED Tape Lights. Black finish. 10 ft. output cord to attach directly to LED tape light.
- No minimum load, Input 120 VAC, Output 12VAC 0-60W output
- Electronic circuit design for increased efficiency & reliability
- Short circuit and overload protection, automatic shut down/reset
- Emits no audible noise, sound rated A
- Maximum operating temperatures -20°C - +90°C
|Sea Gull Lighting
A measure of electrical potential, expressed in volts. Voltage "force" is the measurement of pressure that pushes electrical current through a conductor.
The transformed power output from a transformer.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.