Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Sea Gull Lighting 12V 60W Zero-Load Electronic Hardwire Transformer for Ambiance® LED Puck Lights - Black Finish. Terminal blocks for permanent in-line wiring. No minimum load, ideal for shorter runs of Lx LED festoon. Allows for longer runs without noticeable voltage drop when used with LED Lx festoons, up to 20' from the transformer to the last festoon.
- Flame resistant plastic case with wiring compartment and integrated strain relief (input side)
- Low profile design that mounts neatly out of view
- Compatible with most standard dimmers including electronic low-voltage dimmers (recommended)
- Electronic circuit design for increased efficiency and reliability
- Short circuit and overload protection, automatic shut down/reset
- Emits no audible noise, sound rated A
- Maximum operating temperatures -20°C - +90°C
- Input 120VAC, Output 12VAC 0-60W
- High power factor > 95%
- ETL listed for dry locations
|Sea Gull Lighting
A measure of electrical potential, expressed in volts. Voltage "force" is the measurement of pressure that pushes electrical current through a conductor.
The transformed power output from a transformer.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.