This product can be found in Security
› Exit & Emergency
LED Dual Head Exit/Emergency, Red Letters
SKU: DLC2RW | Ordering Code: SK66-00347
|Price per Fixture
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
|Long-life, maintenance-free rechargeable NiCd
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Injection-molded white flame retardant thermoplastic
|EZ-snap thermoplastic mounting canopy provides top, end or back mount
Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Simkar White Plastic LED Dual Head Exit/Emergency fixture
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs
- High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution
- Adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board and LED lamp heads for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- EZ-snap thermoplastic mounting canopy included and provides top or back mount
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes