This product can be found in Security
› Exit & Emergency
LED Exit/Emergency Combo with Lightbar, Green Letters
SKU: SCLB2GWRC | Ordering
|Price per Fixture
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
|Long-life, maintenance-free rechargeable NiCd
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Number of Faces
The decorative finish of the item.
|Injection-molded white flame retardant thermoplastic
|EZ-snap thermoplastic mounting canopy provides top, end or back mount
Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Simkar White Plastic Exit/Emergency Combo with Lightbar combines an energy efficient LED Exit sign with an LED emergency light into one low-profile unit.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient white LED emergency lighting
- High-performance smooth chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate light bar lens for optimal light distribution and resistance to discoloration
- Adjustable light bar allows for optimal use of light output
- LED letter illumination
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board/light pipe for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- EZ-snap thermoplastic mounting canopy included and provides top, end or back mount
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes