Lutron Corner-Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor
SKU: LRF2-OKLB-P-WH | Ordering
Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
Light bulbs: the coating applied to the bulb causing light to be emitted in certain colors or color temperatures (see Color Temperature). Popular finishes include clear, frosted, colors (amber, blue, green, red, etc.) as well as color temperature designations ranging from warm white (2700K) to natural daylight (6500K). Fixtures: the decorative finish of the item.
|1 year limited
Lutron Corner-Mount Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor.
Must be used in conjunction with a Maestro® Wireless Switch or Wireless Dimmer, purchased separately.
- Has the ability to be recessed mounted
- Lutron® XCT™ signal processing technology greatly enhances the performance of PIR sensors, enabling them to "see" fine motions that other sensors could not previously detect
- Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect™ RF technology to communicate wirelessly with the Maestro Wireless Switch or Wireless Dimmer.
- RF range: 60 ft. (18m) line of sight, or 30 ft. (9m) through walls
- 10-year battery life
- 100% factory tested
- Front-accessible buttons make setup easy
- Sensors have simple test modes to verify ideal locations during installation
To be installed by a licensed electrician.