Lutron Maestro® Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor With Switch, 6 A Lighting, 3 A Fan
SKU: MS-OPS6M-DV-WH | Ordering
Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|1 year limited
Lutron Maestro® 6 A Lighting, 3 A Fan (1/10 HP motor, 120 V only), Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor (120-277 V) with Switch. Up to 30 ft. x 30 ft. major motion coverage and 20 ft. x 20 ft. minor motion coverage. Adjustable timeout - 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes. High-low sensitivity adjustment. Detects ambient light.
Save energy automatically with the simple addition of this Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor with Switch. Easy to install, directly replaces an existing control with no new wiring required. 100% factory tested. Many other colors available.
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1.
- Tap switch on/off
- Works with up to nine companion switches (MA-AS-)
- Turns lights off to save energy when no one is in the room
- Vacancy feature meets California Title 24 Section 119(j) requirements. Lights are turned on manually and off by the sensor
- 180° field of view motion sensor
- Sensor advanced programming features available
To be installed by a licensed electrician.